- Note for International Shipping: Because of the vagaries of foreign mail services, we cannot guarentee delivery of any order or be held responsible for its failure to be delivered once that order has been transferred to the country of destination's postal service. If there is any doubt about the integrity of a country of destination's postal service, you may wish to reconsider placing an order.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Orders and payment may be made through the website, or by phone: 801 221-0032 or toll-free 1-877-IN WHITE (1-877-469-4483), 8am - 5pm MST. We can also be contacted by phone or email (click here to contact us by email) for help with sizing, returns, or other questions you might have.
All adult items are refundable if returned within 30 days in an unused condition with tags attached. Please use a scarf or tissue to avoid make-up stains. Any dresses returned soiled (inside or out) will be charged a $10 cleaning fee that will be deducted from your refund. *Infant items are not refundable if they have been tried on or worn due to staining and health concerns.
Utahresidents must pay state tax. Add this amount to the cost of your items. Presently Utah is 6.25%. *This is subject to change if the tax amount changes after 1/04.
Change of address? Since we only mail catalogs every other year, please let us know if you have moved so we can send it to your new address.
Orders are filled with available items within two or three days and sent by Priority Mail. In most cases, you will have your order within a week. If the item is back-ordered, allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. We can overnight an order to you but you must pay the extra, non-refundable charges for Express Mail. Postage for returned items outside the US is also non-refundable. You do not have to pay addition postage for 1 exchange.
When you purchase products from Dressed in White or register with us for any services, you have the option of receiving e-mails regarding updates about special offers, new products, and new services including any significant upgrades to the store. If at any time, you wish to be removed from our mailling list, please email us at [email protected].
- Receipt of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Dressed in White reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We also reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Credit card dispute charges are not acceptable.
Although orders placed online generate an automatic confirmation and response via email, Dressed in White may make changes on pricing, product description, and/or specification, after the confirmation and prior to product shipment. Such changes are intended to cope with situations including, but not limited to, corrections to errors, changing market conditions, discontinuation and/or unavailability of products. Customer will be informed in such instances. Dressed in White reserves the right to limit to refuse service or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- We believe in a liberal return and exchange policy. As long as the merchandise you are returning has not been worn or soiled, we will happily take it back for 30 days and either issue a refund or an exchange.
Please send all returns to:
Dressed in White
919 Redford Drive
Provo, Utah 84604
Please be sure to include a note with your name, address and phone, so we know who to send the refund to! Should you have question, please call us at 1.877.IN.WHITE. Thank you.
- Standard Shipping (United States): We ship by USPS Priority Mail in the United States. Priority Mail orders are shipped Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Orders must be received by 11:30AM MST on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday to ship on that day, respectively. All other orders will ship on the next Priority Mail shipping day. Actual cost of Priority Mail shipping can be determined on the shopping cart page or as you checkout.
- Note that the 2 or 3 day shipping designation for Priority Shipping is after the goods are embroidered, customized, or packaged. If an item is backordered we will let you know. Embroidery usually takes 3 to 7 days to be completed.
Express Shipping (United States): Express Shipping is available by USPS. Express Mail orders are shipped daily, Monday through Friday. Orders must be received by 11:30AM MST to ship on the same day. All other Express Mail orders will ship on the next Express Mail shipping day. Note that USPS Express Mail is "overnight" in most but not all locations. Therefore, we cannot guarentee that an Express Mail order will be received the day after it is shipped. Please plan accordingly or contact USPS to determine if your shipping destination may involve a delay. Actual cost of Express Mail shipping can be determined on the shopping cart page or as you checkout.
International Shipping: We ship internationally by USPS International Priority Mail and USPS International First-class Parcel. International Priority Mail takes 6-10 days to be delivered. First-class International may take significantly longer. International orders are shipped Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Orders must be received by 11:30AM MST on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday to ship on that day, respectively. All other orders will ship on the next International Mail shipping day. Actual cost of International Mail shipping can be determined on the shopping cart page or as you checkout.